Friday, June 14, 2013

My Birthday

Yesterday I turned 18!!!!! I am very happy I am 18 now. =)
well here is what I did for my birthday. My Family surprised me with 18 different things.


1. Starting with breakfast


2. A beautiful journal from my wonderful aunt and cousins, and 20 dollars that will probably buy me work out clothes. =)



3. a homemade card from jesse



4. : Lunch with Hannah at the Local!




5. Juliana bought me a shirt! (pic at bottom)


 6. Olivia bought me a book!


7. Jesse bought me nail polish!



8. Got to hang out with the Hussey's at Brew and Bake!



(all the things I got from the Husseys, lol)


9. I finally got Panini's


10. Jeremy played me a song! (the boys said we looked like hippies)


11. Alex made me a card!

12. Nolan is getting me an audio book, and
(13)
I am going to see the new Superman! (hopefully)




14. Juliana made me an amazing sugar free chocolate cake!


The shirt, book, and nail polish



15. got a card saying I was going out to eat a lemadelines



16. We WENT TO THE PETER PAN THE BALLET!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO AMAZING!






Kash was going to be one of the surprises but that didn't work out

I know there were more but I can't remember!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sounds like an AWESOME birthday!!!
    What is Brew and Bake?
    Jessica's and Alex's cards are so cute!
    Ha ha!
    So is Payton's!
    That's so sweet of Jeremy to play you a song!
    What song did he play?
    What audio book is Nolan getting you?
    That cake looks amazing!
    How did your mom tell you about the ballet?
    What was it like?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late birthday Angelica!
    Sounds really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great birthday! Your gifts are amazing....what a great family.

    ReplyDelete