Friday, June 7, 2013

Beach House Post #1

Our Lovely Beach House Pictures!



Waiting to board the Ferry


On the Ferry








We are either watching The Brady Bunch or Little House on the Pairie


Probably watching Man vs Food


Taking my puppy for a walk

beach shadow


I love those swings




sisters!




Playing cards



Cousins!!



FOOD!



Headed to Galveston





look at my hair!



















The girls lovely picture.....





then you have the boys picture.......



My food from the Rain Forest Cafe











These boys are weird, lol




4 comments:

  1. That was SO fun!!
    I love the picture of your hair blowing on the ferry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've got some great pictures!
    I love the Beach shadow! So cool!
    I also like you and alex swinging, you hugging alex, and that one of you were you hair is blowing on the ferry!
    I'm making a horrible face in the third to last pic!...lol!
    Fun trip! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you and Alex swinging, and your hair blowing on the ferry! I also like the way my hair looks on the first ferry picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!!!! I need some of these pics too ::) But not the last 3

    ReplyDelete