Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weekend Meals

Hello! Been a while since the last time I posted.
so yeah, I did most of my own cooking this weekend. it was kinda fun.


BREAKFAST: toast with honey, oatmeal raisin walnut cliff bar, mighty mango naked juice and blackberries. I went back for more blackberries =)




LUNCH: Sautéed chicken, blanched broccoli, and chopped up pineapples and strawberries.




SNACK: Carrots and Raisins




SUPPER: I didn't make this. I had fajitas with grilled chicken, bell peppers, onions, and salsa




so yeah. I had another cliff bar...they are so good!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yumm!!! Don't think I'd like all of that but it looks really good! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make pictures of food look beautiful! It all looks healthy and yum....can't wait to see what you are having today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to eat with you!!!!!! YUM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...that stuff looks really good (and still heathy!)!
    I love cliff bars & naked juice! That sauteed chicken looks great too!
    I've never had carrots and raisins before..any good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
    find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!


    Look into my homepage Authentic Sidney Crosby Jersey

    ReplyDelete