Saturday, March 2, 2013

WORK OUT!!!!!

So yeah, I hurt my ankle so I had been taking it easy february but now its march so workout time is back!!!!!!!!! this is what i did today



30 jumping jacks
10 burpees
1 minute booty kickers
30 secs high knees
10 speed skaters
Jump tape
10 burpees
Plank jacks
5 star jumps
REPEAT

 

10 push-ups
10 dips
Kettle bell swings
Clean and press
Bicep curls
10 push-ups w/kickcs
Plank switch
Handstand holds

 
15 crunches
Jogger abs
10 pike ups
Hip twist
Plank
Side plank
Side crunches
Vertical crunches
Cross leg sit ups
Russian twist

 
Lunges
Squats
PliƩ
Wall sit
Ballet lunges
Jump squats
Wall sit with object
Stair steppers
Squats with kick
Stair steppers
REPEAT


Booty kicks
Booty pulse
Booty Bridge
Bridge kicks
Alicia’s move
Fire hydrant
Fire hydrant circle


This was my brekfat this morning. it was good

REPEAT

8 comments:

  1. I love your breakfast!
    How long does it take you to do this workout?
    And where do you find the time??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idk the exact time...maybe like an hour and half or something like that. I took to many breathers. Lol. When I'm at my dads I wake up earlier then everyone else and work out then but when I'm home I still wake up earlier and get everything done in the morning so I have time later. I don't always have time though, of course

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!
    I wish I could get up in the morning and workout but my body takes at least an hour to start waking up. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a lot of workouts! I wonder who came up with the names of some of those! :P
    Some of them sound terribly painful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, is your ankle better now?
    I just had a Oatmeal Raisin Walnut bar the other day...pretty good!
    Wow, that's a lot of working out! I (always say this) need to work out more! I have started riding my bike a lot lately.
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my ankle still feel funny sometimes, and it doesn't feel as good as it did before i hurt. I don't trust it fully yet so I workout wearing shoes instead of bare foot now.

      i love oatmeal raisin walnut bars!!!! I need to start jogging more

      Delete
  6. I'm so sorry about your ankle! I LOVE CLIFF BARS!! I like to eat them before I go to either volleyball or ballet and they make me so much more energized :)) I'm glad you're back to working out, I love reading your workout posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete