Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My 2012 Book List

This Is the list of books I read in 2012.


1. The Amazing Spider-Man
2. Animal Farm
3. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
4. Storm Runners
5. Tentacles
6. Princess and the Pauper
7. Storm Runners: the surge
8. The Hiding Place
9. Flipped
10. Jacks Run
11. Protecter of the Small: first test
12. The Amazing Spider-Man 3
13. The Hunger Games
14. Mao's Last Dancer
15. Princess for Hire
16. Nobody's Princess
17. Catching Fire
18. The Princess Bride
19. Heist Society
20. The Scorpio Races
21. the 39 Clues: Maze of Bones
22. Uncommon Criminals
23. Sould Surfer
24. I'd Tell You That I'd Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You
25. Mockingjay
26. The Wave
27. Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy
28. Shawn Johnson
29. The Lord of the Flies
30. Storm Chasers: Eruption
31. Don't Judge a Girl by her Cover
32. Out of Sight, Out of Time
33. Enders Game
34. The Sweet, Terrible, Glorious Year I Truly Completely Lost It
35. Only the Good Spy Young

2 comments:

  1. Which one was your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't choose a single favorite.

    I love the Hunger Games,and of course the shawn johnson book because of gym, and the hiding place is always good.

    But I also really liked everything by Ally Carter (Heist Society, Uncommon Criminals,I'd Tell that i love you but then id have to kill you,only the good spy youngn, out of sight out of time,Cross my heart and hope to spy,Don't judge a girl by her cover)
    and I really liked the Wave and soul surfer

    ReplyDelete