Friday, December 7, 2012

Not working

Ugh, I have not been able to exercise of any kind of a while.
Wednesday I had to work,and yesterday my family and I were gone all day. Then when we got back we decoreated the tree. I was also working on Monday. So I haven't been able to do much.
I planned on jogging this morning but yesterday I discovered what we assume to be a spider bite on my leg. its is very big, very red, and very itchy. It is about the size of a quarter. My mom said she didn't want me to jog until it is better, so I don't know if that X's out exercising also. idk, I will see about that later. anyway, I think this bite might be getting better soon. it is so itchy! I really hope it goes away before tuesday because we get to take pictures in gym that day.
So if I don't get to exercise today because of this dumb spider bite I will work crazy hard this weekend and the following week. (I will be at my dads this weekend so no jogging...again)

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment