Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Workout today

I woke up this morning and olvia and I went for about a 15 minute jog.

after that i took a break and did some school and got on the computer for a while.
Then I started my work out.

20 Jumping Jacks
:30 High Knees
:30 butt kickers
5 Jump Squats
10 Front Kicks
:30 Mountain climbers
:30 water break
5 Burpees
20 Jumping Jacks
:30 Jump Rope
5 Jump Squats
10 Front Kicks
:30 March
:15 High Knees
:15 butt kickers
:30 water break
30 Jumping jacls
:40 Jump Rope
5 Burpees
:20 Jog in place
:15 run in place
water break
20 Jumping Jacks
5 Jump Squats
:30 Jump Rope
5 Tuck Jumps
water break
20 Jumping Jacks
:25 High Knees
5 jump squats
: 40 March in place.


Then for the Arms
10 Push-ups
10 Dips
10 Push-ups
1 Minute handstand (I kept falling out of it)
10 Dips
5 Handstand baby push-ups
10 Push-ups
Walk in plank position

ABS
20 sit-ups
20 crunches
:30 plank
10 V-ups
10 Straddle ups
Long Crunch (10 on both sides)
Superman crunch
:30 plank
Vartical leg Plank
Elbow to Knee sit ups

LEGS
10 lunges (each side)
30 standing calf raises
10 second wall sit
10 reverse lunges (each leg)
10 side linges (each leg)
15 Plie
15 Plie calf raises
15 second wall sit
5 Star Jumps
Leg kicks with resistence bands.

I weas like dead tired at the end of all this.





4 comments:

  1. How long does it take you to do all of that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually about an hour to an hour and a half

      Delete
  2. GIRL! You are positively insane! (in the you're amazing I want to be like you kind of way ;)

    One of my really good friends is all into fitness so from her I know what basically all of this is and WOW. Just wow. Did you do it all right after the other without any breaks other than the water ones?

    Oh my goodness, wall sits, burpees, and crunches are all super hard for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the first work and the arm work out back to back, then I took about a 5 minute break and did the abs and kegs back to back

      Delete