Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Workout Today

This morning I woke up at 5:30 and went jogging/walking for about 25 minutes.

Then later I stretched and practiced gymnastics for like 45 minutes to an hour.
then I started my work out.

High Knees-------30 seconds
Box Jumps-------30 seconds
Butt kickers------30 seconds
Box Jumps-------30 seconds
Burpees-----------1 Minute
Jump Tap---------1 Minute
Mountain Climbers--1Minute.

I did this three times with a two minute break in between.
Hardest thing to do: Burpees
Easiet: Jump Taps. they are really fun

then I moved onto this

30 Jumping Jacks
5 Push-ups
25 High Knees
7 Burpees
10 Crunches
7 Sqauts
5 Push-ups
10 Crunches
5 Push-ups
7 Sqauts
30 Jumping Jacks
1 minute wall sit (ok, it wasn't exactly a 1 minute wall sit. It was more like I hold it for as long as I can,fall to the ground, and do it again untill I counted to a minute. lol)
5 Push-ups
25 High knees
I did this twice

Then I did
10 tucks ups
10 V-ups and
10 leg lifts

3 comments:

  1. So, just yesterday I started writing a blog post about how I'm trying to get more fit/just all around healthier. (I haven't posted it yet) but you totally just put me to shame ;) and definitely inspired me to try harder! so yeah, keep up the good work! I love when you post fitness/flexibility stuff on your blog!
    P.S. sorry for the super long comment! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abigail!It was not easy! I kept falling out of like everything! lol. I got a lot of great work out ideas from pinterest. I have a lot more I am going to try out.

      I can't wait for you to post that post! I would love to see what you do. I love looking at other peoples exercises. I loved you ballet post! You should do a lot more!I love being able to talk with people about exercises. =)
      P.S. I love long comments!

      Delete
  2. Cool!
    I don't even know half the stuff on there! =)
    I've got to start exercising and stretching!

    ReplyDelete