Monday, October 8, 2012

20 Days of Gymnastics






Day 1: Favorite Gymnast
Day 2: Ugliest leotard youv'e ever seen
Day 3: Best Leotard youv'e ever seen
Day 4: Favorite skill to watch on beam
Day 5: Favorite skill to watch on bars
Day 6: Favorite skill to watch on floor
Day 7: Favorite vault to watch
Day 8: Which Gymnast shows the most personality
Day 9: Who is the Diva
Day 10: Favorite Team to root for
Day 11: Who is the most overrated gymnast
Day 12: Who is the most underrated gymnast
Day 13: Best mount on beam you have seen
Day 14: A gymnast you just don't like
Day 15: A rule you would change about the sport
Day 16: Dream teamm of 6 gymnastsDay 17: The current system or the perfect 10
Day 18: Favorite floor music that has been used
Day 19: Elite or NCAA?
Day 20: When and Why did you start Gymnastics?

First of all I would change the tie breaker rule in the Olympics. I think if two people tie for etiher 1,2, or 3rd that they should both get a medal. In the Olympics if two people tie they going through some major scoring thing that is ridiculous, and in the end someone either doesn't get any medal at all or they get a different medal. They should just let people tie!

Secondly I would change the two per country rule. It is so stupid!
There was also another rule I would change but I forgot what it was.....If I remember I will do another post. I hate stupid rules!

2 comments:

  1. The tie thing isn't that great.
    They should either do it again or both get a medal like you said. It's not very fair.

    ReplyDelete