Saturday, September 1, 2012

Girl Things

I love these pictures. I got them off pinterest and tumblr.
I have more! lol


I always have to have someone braid my hair! It feels good!



I don't have this problem with makeup but with like everything else!
 
 
I love skinny jeans! I love them even more when they are colored.

The best breakfasts are pretty ones.

I love these shoes so much.


Who doesn't want to live in London?!


I love Romantic Comedies.....but this was close enough


Mermaid hair would rock!
 
 
 
I am so in love with these shoes!


My favorite kind of dog! beautiful!
 
 
you just want the book to continue for forever!

I love socks but I lose them all the time!


Always!
 
 
Best Movie Ever!
 

4 comments:

  1. Great post Angelica! Pretty breakfasts and Tom's shoes....yes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! I can relate to some of those...like the fancy breakfast and the sox! I just got a lot of new sox for my b-day!
    Sorry, but that is an ugley dog. Maybe some how cute...but not near beautiful.
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, totally wish I had mermaid hair!!! I NEVER want to return to reality after a good book and I ALWAYS overpack. lol

    ReplyDelete