Wednesday, August 1, 2012

We did it!

We did it! The Fab Five have won the Gymnastics Team Gold!!!!!!!
I was so excited when I watched it last night. Jordyn did amazing on all of her routines (of course), Gabby was like perfect, and McKayla had the most amazing vault ever! Aly and Kyla were superb.
Russia (who was our compition) messed up pretty badly on floor and had a lot of balance checks on beam. they came ain second and Roumania came in third. I am so happy for all of them. The Fab Five are amazing. GO TEAM USA!



2 comments:

  1. I thought you said Jordyn wasn't in it.
    (or is this a different Jordyn?)
    So glad to hear it!!
    Did you miss any of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordyn didn't make the all-around competion.,,,which is so stupid! ugh. don't get me started. anyway, she rocked last night.
    I only missed a few seconds. someone accidently changed the channel and it took a few seconds to change it back. We were all yelling and screaming untill it came back on. lol. it changed on Jordyn's floor routine!

    ReplyDelete