Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Modcloth vs. Shop Ruche

I love both!
A lot of people have been taling about Modcloth so I decided to do a modcloth vs shop ruche post.
Which do you like better? They are both super cute (in really annoying voice, haha jon)
Modcloth first



                                       MODCLOTH

I like this a lot






I hate modcloth models. They seem so fake. this dress is ok.




I like the different patterns on this dress






Holy Red Hot Pants! haha, i love em




cute



again, model gets on my nerves, fabric looks a little cheep, and I ahte the orange socks



This shoe rocks!



This is really cute but the model could lose the tattoo





SHOP RUCHE


First things first. This model is gorgeous! And I love her hair. Ruche has great models.


I love this out fit! I would so wear it!



This is really pretty but I don't think the shirt is something I would wear.





I love this. Love the color, and the flower.




This is ok


I am in love with this ourfit! I want it so bad! super super adorable!




This is really really pretty. The guys outfits is good to!

I like the pink pants


I love these shoes, they are a map of the world




So, which do you like better? Modcloth or Shop Ruche?
I like Shop Ruche better. if you still can't choose go to the two websites and look some more.
Shop Ruche even has weddings dresses!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE ModCloth but I've never been to Shop Ruche before, I'll have to go to their website before I deside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've never heard of Shop Ruche! Thanks now I have another website to get addicted to! ;) Haha...I don't know which I like better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard of Shop Ruche before, and it has some cute stuff!
    But I like modcloth better, for now!
    I like those map shoes!
    And in the picture of the girl looking in her bag I love those shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't ever decide which I like.. they're both so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I like Shop Ruche better. At least from what i've seen here.
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete