Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kreative Blogger

I got tagged by Haley at www.haleysweetheart.blogspot.com
I guess I tag my sister alex. (There is supposed to be a picture but I didn't fee like loading it.
Its a Kreative Blogger Award.
I have to anser 10 questions. Here goes
1. What is your favorite song? to many to choose from
2. What is your favorite dessert? my favorite dessert is sugarless donuts...or apple pie, or pinapple upside down cake...idk
3. What ticks you off? when there are no sheets on my bed, water on the floor, when I have to sit in the middle seat, etc.
4. When you are upset what do you do? Nothing...idk
5. Whats your favorite pet? probably my dog Oliver, then my billions of cats
6. Do you prefer to wear white or black? Black
7. Whats your attitude? idk
8. What place, object, scenario, etc would you describe as perfection? Me in a gym or a competition doing the best gymnastics in the world
9. Whats your guilty pleasure? idk
10. What is your favorite passtime? reading,gymnastics, watching movies, listening to music, and sleeping
Now I have to post 10 random facts
1. I saw the Avengers on Sunday
2. I got new clothes
3. I love "Rondo Alla Turca"
4. I am super sore
5. I love the names Darcy, Lavender, Sesily, and Arden for a girl
6. Watermelon is my favorite fruit
7. My hair is wet at the moment
8. I woke up late this morning
9. I can't decide if I like Michael Phelps or Ryan Lochte better
10. I want to play the guitar....by magic, I don't want to take lessons. lol
I tag my sister alex

1 comment: