Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Its my Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me!
Yep. I am now seventeen. sounds weird. haha.
anyway, I posted seventeen random facts about my self.
so here ya goes.




1. I love henna tattoos


2. Daffodils are my favorite flower
3. I love black leggings but I am not brave enough to wear them.
5. America and England have the best flags
6. i hate to cook unless its vegetarian
7. If i couldnt have an australian accent i would have a British accent.
8. I wrinkle my forehead to much
9. I try to sleep on my back instead of my side. I read somewhere its supposed to make you look younger



12. i am ever so glad I got a plastic retainer. They are far less dorky then the metal retainers.
sorry for all you people who have the metal one
13. I am thinking about geting a degree in fitness and nutrition

15. I hate video games
16. I hardly break out with pimples (zits) but when I do I freak out.


well, there are my seventeen random facts.
wow...that makes me look old!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Angelica !! Have a great day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with a few things on there! :)
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ange! Great Facts!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Barbra Streisand!
    That's funny, cause I was just thinking about #4 the other day and I chose the same one! =)
    Happy (late) Birthday!!!!!
    Love you!<3

    ReplyDelete