Saturday, December 17, 2011

Help!




Okay, so I have this very bad habit of popping my knuckles.



I am doing it right now!



I always pop my fingers, toes, neck and some times by back. My back and my toes never hurt but my hands and neck hurt. It normally makes my neck fel good but sometimes i do it to much and my neck muscles get sore and it hurts my head but that almost never happens.

I crack my hands constantly.

Sometimes I pop them so much my hands begin to cramp. Usually its my left hand that cramps.

My fingers get sore but mainly its just the muscles around my pressure point that begins to hurt.
I don't only want to stop popping my knuckeles because it can hurt but it just annoying.



So, no matter what I do i cann't stop cracking them. I like tell myself 50 millions a day "I AM NOT GOING TO POP MY FINGERS!" But I always do.



What can I do to stop?

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I don't have an answer!
    I have the same problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing that sarah did. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah!!! ugh. I knew Susannah popped her neck, but I did not know you had a "problem" STOP IT! All of you!! You just have to keep at it. Every time you catch yourself...don't say "Oh well...I just can't help it"...stoop as soon as you can, every time and eventually you will stop. Don't give up. It is "uncomfortable" for a week or so...but it gets better and better. YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm......maybe you could stick you hands in wet cement for a couple of hours.
    That might help!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete