Friday, November 18, 2011

A Long Long Time Ago

In a World which seem Forever away.

These pictures seem a million years old.
OMG!!!!!! A little dorky, a little funny, a little great!




















































Seth






Me and McCauley...look! I used to be the taller one!












Jasco's Baptism




Mr. Thomas



Lacee






Miss Meeka and Miss Evelyn




Shelby,Erika, and Lindsey





Jasco









...Embarrasing.....





Playing games at the acacado church.....why were we playing these games?







The Thomas Trio







Me being Baptized....at the Beach! Remember that!
















A bunch of girls from the old avacado church.








Nolan Jacob.






Alex Michelle.







Jessie Grace...adorable.















I have a few more.....

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic post!!
    I loved it!
    Post more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE "old" photos!!!
    Great post!!!
    P.S. Yes, post more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwe!! That was forever... Yes please post more! Do you have all the ones of you lace and I?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great!
    That was a long time ago!
    I do remember your baptism!
    I would like to see more photos!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post....sooooo fun :)
    Love your background!!

    ReplyDelete