Monday, November 7, 2011

Star Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.k., so like a while ago me and my three bro's went to this Star Wars thing in the Health Mueseum. They had the real Star Wars Costumes! Coolest thing ever!

Here are some pictures







Me and the evil sith lord, Darth Vader




Me and Princess Leia ( this might be my favorite thing)




Me and Mr. Solo





Han Solo and I.

Me and Chewbacca




Me and rockin awsome Padme


me, Anakin, and Obi-Wan Kenobi


Master Yoda and I it is


Me and my droids


He thinks he is as cool as Han Solo



Vader choking out my bro






Darth Vader



Senator Padme Amidala


Kenobi







Sand Cruiser



Star Destroyer





Princess Leia

Princess Leia Organa


R2-D2




C-3PO




Boba Fett's gun













Obie's lightsaber



Sand People


Sebulba's podracer








Torture droid



The Falcon



Yoda and Mace Windu

Anakin and Obie-wan Kenobi from "Revenge of the Sith"




Lord Vader's Mask



Taun Taun



Luke's training droid




Storm Trooper



Luke's fake hand



Anikin's fake hand



Lobot's headpiece



Medical droid


Jawa and his gun


Little Anikin






Naboo Starfighter


Padme's gun



Padme's boot. I love it.








A Wookie crossbow



Leia's belt











Golden 3Po




The unfinished C-3PO from "Phantom Menace"






Oops, i have this one twice, keep going down and you'll see it again.







Luke's X-Wing Model!


This is what they used in the movie when they did far shots.




Inside the Millineum Falcon! fake though..it was just a ride.





MF ride




The entrance to the Millenium Falcon ride





Han Solo's Gun




Tusken Raider




The Wampa







Payton making a droid










This was the best day ever!


I have more pictures. =)


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cool place!
    I wish I could have gone!
    Are those the actual costumes that were in the movies?
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they had allot more stuff than I thought!!
    I can't imagine how much fun you had!!
    Was this really your best day ever?
    Would you go to this thing again or the Gymnastics show again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so great.
    O.k., maybe not THE best day ever...I would rather go to the Gymnastics Show again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I was a little surprised!

    ReplyDelete