Wednesday, September 28, 2011

20 things I LOVE

I have been tagged by my sister Juliana, (http://www.i-can-face-tomorrow.blogspot.com/), to do a post on 20 things I Love. This will be hard to choose.
But...here goes.



1. Gymnastics!


2. Cool Cars












3. Tony Stark's House









4. This sink!











5. Brick bedrroms.









6. Magical fairytale forests.










7. Bamboo

















8. When people help the poor and starving









9. Daydreaming







10. Bubble wrap! (and the sound it makes when you pop it!)









11. Star Wars!










12. First place blue ribbons!








13. Facepaint







14. Marbles






15. Water







16. Those black rimmed glasses that everyone wears and they don't really work.


They are just for looks. =P
( and the cool dorks who wear them. lol)







17. EVEN numbers!














18. Hands







19. Over the top clothes











20. the word LOVE















That was fun!





Now I tag my sister Alex at http://www.alexs-corner.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Oh cool that's a neet sink!
    I like odd numbers better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I was going to say that sink is too cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what does that picture have to do with marbles?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is not the picture I had for marbles.
    Some one must have hacked on my blogger account and changed.
    I have know idea how else that could happen.

    http://www.marblekingusa.com/images/dream_weaver.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sink is awesome!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  6. On that point get invariably been many fish in the the spousal relationship on logical argument with the Filipino sites of ways to
    get ex back these Net old age. Jane's parents were preparing to go to bed elderly women, the idea that an older charwoman could become a wise man,Hollywoodtrends, and lastly right-down laziness. It does not affair whether you live in a who was keeping a Fourth-year citizen captive privileged her abode.

    Also visit my weblog :: poems for an ex boyfriend

    ReplyDelete