Friday, June 3, 2011

a VERY long post of the Beach house photos

A Very Long Post of pictures of the beach house.
I might do another post later. there are just to many photos! =)

Blueberry stuffed bananna with, mango, cinnmon,honey and cream. it was good





















Jordan and Jordan



Jordan, Olivia, Mariah, and Jessicah



Mariah, The Grill Master


Jessica




Jordan








Kash


Kash in his sand car








Olivia and Jess making pizza







Carrie Tie dying



Mom, Susannah, and Aunt Noelle tie dying


Aunt Noelle with her shirt



I know this is aweful but IDK how to spell my own cousins name bt you pronounce it TEARNAN



Jess and Jon


Worlds coolest shoe



Jordan



Love this photo of Jordan



Payton



The waves were crazy and came up so high. our car got stuck!


Mives eating rice...and yes...with tongs



Alex, sue and I looking a Magazine Ben bought...about Prince Harry! lol





Mives!



Alex,me, Avery, and Sarah making up the oddest stories...we all needed sleep



The cup game





Jordan and Juliana






Football on the porch


Volleyball


Run for the Ball Mariah! lol, thought this was great












Jordan with Ben's surfboard













First morning at the beach house. I was the first one up


Look at my nails! I love them. My mom, my sisters and I all went to get them done for the graduation.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!
    You're fantastic. I love love the way you capture faces, and the sun ones are amazing - I'd frame them and I don't even like the sun that much... haha.
    Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh That Was SO Fun!!!
    Great Photos! =)
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks peoples!
    That was so fun. =)

    ReplyDelete