Friday, June 3, 2011

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my photography meet and greet thingy mabob.
The photos that won in the photo contest a while are going to be on display at the mueseum in Lake Jackson. At Center stages, its pretty cool.
Tomorrow I have to go up there and talk to people...thats one thing im not looking forword too........... oh well. People can buy my pictures if they want to! Isn't that cool!
well i'll tell you what happens.
Also, tomorrow one of my very good is getting married.So thats pretty cool.
Early congrats Jordan!

Also, Happy Birthday Maegan.

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool!!!
    I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you need to post the pictures that won!
    That neet!!!
    Can't wait to hear more...! =)
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!
    I can't wait to hear!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete