Sunday, June 5, 2011

Movie Tag

This is a tag I got from my cousin.
You have to pick your favorite movies in each of these catagories.
But I cheated...not all of these are my favorites...to many to choose a favorite.

Fantasy: The Chronicles of Narnia



War: The Great Escape










Drama: The Pursuit of Happyness








Family: Finding Neverland









Comedey: While You Were Sleeping








Sci-Fi: Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind






Romance: Becoming Jane









Adventure: Star Wars (all six)









Action: Inception







Animated: The Lion King






Musical: Singin in the Rain








Mystery: Shadow of a Doubt





Sport: The Karate Kid









Western: The Sons of Katie Elder






I tag Alex and Holly.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, great! Now I have to think of the answers? Help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Happy Birthday!!!
    Write me an E-mail about your day!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I like your post!
    I have only seen four of those movies.
    My favorite of the four would be "The Great Escape"

    ReplyDelete