Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Converse

Everyone loves Converse.
What kind of crazy people don't? I am a giant converse fan.
I am determind to collect every type of converse there is...in every color....no matter how ridiculous they are...i have to have them.

I don't have a pair of high top converse yet, but I plan on getting a pair very soon.
I love low top converse. I have three pair right now. they are pink, grafiti, and lime green. they are pretty cool.



Those high heel converse are retarded...but i gotta have em


The boots I don't mind so much... I kinda like em




The pants are the worst converse I have ever seen...but again I have to have them.

12 comments:

  1. Ok kill me but I think those gray pants are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care for converses.
    ...(those are rediculous)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those pants are wild!
    I like the way converse shoes look.
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  4. out of the converse pants the gray ones are the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. where can i get a pair

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for every other magnificent article.

    Where else may just anybody get that kind of info in
    such a perfect way of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such info.

    Have a look at my website: Discover More Here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact
    was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    However, how could we communicate?

    My homepage - get more info

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quality articles or reviews is the secret to invite the people
    to visit the web page, that's what this website is providing.

    my site :: Discover More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic post but I was wondering if you could write a litte
    more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thank you!

    Here is my web blog :: Kobe Bryant Shoes ()

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon
    it ;) I'm going to revisit yet again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

    Here is my webpage :: Christian Louboutin Heels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep on writing, great job!

    my web site: Chaussures Foot - http://smu-fr.org/chaussuredefoot.html -

    ReplyDelete