Friday, May 27, 2011

A long post of my Sister's Graduation

Sorry for blurry, or bad quality photos, the building was so dark.
After party and the beach house next!

Graduating class of 2011...or should I say graduated class of 2011







i like this angle






Olivia!


Bekah, liv, and JonE




Bekah helping Olivia




getting ready


Juliana

Payton was the MC



cool, right?



Kori did sign language





Erika was the class speaker



The guest speaker



Madison, Olivia, and Kori




The photograhper




Daniel, girl idk, micah, and erika



Micah and some one i don't know play guitars...sp




Daniel and some other girl singing



Nolan, mom, liv, and payton


the guy who said the prayer




Lighting their candles to go out



My fam



People at the food table


Olivia and the Newsom's




Olivia and Lincoln, one of my best friends





Olivia and I



Me and Jordan


Maegan and Me


Me and one of my best friends, Nikki



part of liv's table


Part of Olivia's Table




bread bowl



an orange lemon drink



The fish under the orange drink

4 comments:

  1. I love that gold fish!
    Olivia you look very pretty! So do you Ange!
    Those are good pictures!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pictures Angelica!
    Late Congratulations Olivia!!!
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a nice graduation!
    I loved your dress Olivia!

    ReplyDelete