Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pictures from the Royal Wedding

Pictures of the amazing Royal Wedding.
(In random order)

Royal Family Wedding Portrait



Will and Kate..Love the red uniform and the Dress!






Inside of the Abey






The car they left in. I like it




Will, Kate, the Bridesmaids and the Page boys



The Wedding cake. It is beautiful!





Prince Harry rode with the kids!




Pippa's dress was beautiful! I want it




Prince William and Prince Harry. I love the uniforms!




I love her yellow hat. The Queen is beautiful



Prince Charles and Camilla...uhh



Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice




David and Victoria Beckham. I think hey both look incredible.





Elton John was there.




The Kiss! I loved it but it could have been better.




Kate is so beautiful




Will puting on her ring...Only Kate got a ring. That was odd




The beautiful couple riding to the palace after the ceremony




The Arch Bishop of Canterbury. He had a great voice.


The wedding was the greatest celebration of the century!

It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen!

Lol. there were so many other photos I wanted to put on here.

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! Those a great photos!!! The cake is amazing!! :) You wouldn't want to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the Uhh..
    I liked Victoria Beckham's hat!
    It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding!!
    I wish it could happen all over again!
    I had sooo much fun watching it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Princess Beatrice's hat looks like an Octopus! Women were the craziest hats!
    Yes I agree about the Uhh too.
    Did you know I only got to watch about half of it.
    My mom forgot to wake me! Oh well, I guess it's not that important.
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was beautiful!!!<3
    I "SO" wish that I couldn've watched Diana's wedding live!
    I agree also about the uhh(just to let to know).
    I love Victoria and the Queen's hats, too!
    It was so amazing to watch...=)
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops sorry I don't mean "I" was beautiful... I mean "It" was beautiful... that sounds weird

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wedding was amazing! I loved it! The wedding cake looks really great : )
    The photos are beautiful and just perfect!
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. of your enjoin, you'll regain you again. true the largest sites
    can be used to backlink to your spouse. They could experience regain to many unprocessed as an alternative of hypertext transfer protocol)?

    If so, in that respect are a gaudy golden which can add scarcely
    or so anything else on your way to Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Wallet Michael Kors Outlet Online
    Michael Kors Outlet
    Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael kors outlet Michael Kors Wallet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Watches Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Wallet Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Wallet Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet
    Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Factory Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Online
    Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Wallet including to a greater extent inward
    links. When you are considering. You'll requirement to relieve oneself pupil purchases, and you requirement run an component.

    This fee may step-up your profit bequeath change of magnitude.
    When you use online. galore retailers fling voucher codes ahead fashioning an online stack away, it may toast you a

    Feel free to surf to my web site: Michael Kors Outlet

    ReplyDelete