Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Japan

Lately I have been talking of nothing but moving to Japan.
I love Japan! Its great. Here are a few pictures of why I want to move to Japan. ( the are in random order)


Hiroyuki Tomita, one of my favorite gymnasts. He is now a coach


Kohei Uchimura, another one of my favorite gymnasts.


I love martials arts!


Great Salamanders!



Wonderful Monkeys, and the rest of their wild life is fantastic too.




Cool Pagodas



high tec, busy, Tokyo!



Sushi!



Kimonos!


FANS!



Cool plant life




Bonsai trees!



Mountains!




Beautiful Gardens!



Cherry Blossom Trees





The language





The noodles!
I love Japan!

4 comments:

  1. I would maybe like to visit Japan, but NEVER live there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Hiroyuki Tomita to be my coach..but he probably only coaches boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek! That is a SALAMANDER!!
    Pretty post...great pics.

    ReplyDelete