Saturday, February 19, 2011

See how much you know about me.

We will start easy then get a little harder in my next post.

1. What color are my eyes?
2. How tall am I?
3. How old am I?
4. When is my Birthday?
5. Who are my best friends?
6. If I could go anywhere where would I go?
7. What is my favorite food?
8. What is my least favorite food?
9. Name at least one of my least favorite sports.
10. Favorite Actor or Actress?
11. At least one of my favorite singers?
12. Favorite color?
13. Name one of my favorite movies (except star wars)
14. top 5 favorite animals?
15. What is my favorite type of science?
16. Name at least 5 jobs I want.
17. Name one of my favorite non-gymnast athletes.
18. Name one athlete I can't stand.
19. Would I rather wear a cute dress or a pretty dress?
20. If I could eat any sweet again what would it be?

O.k. in my next the questions with very odd or hard or something almost no one knows.
=) Lets see if I can think of 20 and liets see how many of these questions you can answer.

Have fun!

9 comments:

  1. 1. Brown
    2. 5'2
    3. 15
    4. June 12th
    5. McC and Nikki
    6. Australia? Africa? ???
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. Water Polo!
    10. Joseph Gordon-Levitt. haha
    11. Frank Sinatra
    12. Black
    13. Inception
    14. ?
    15. Zoology
    16. Zoologist, photographer, gymnast, ....
    17. Apollo Ono
    18. Usain Bolt
    19. Cute dress
    20. Donut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown.
    IDK!
    15.
    June 12th.
    McCauley and Nicky.
    Africa.
    Jalapenos?
    LOL Cream cheese!
    Gymnastics.
    James Dean.
    Frank Sinatra.
    Black.
    Spiderman.
    Tiger, that's all I know!
    IDK!
    Gymnast, photographer, docter?
    IDK!
    IDK!
    Cute?
    Brownies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops I forgot I was on my mom's side I did the last comment!
    Sarah,

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Brown
    2. 5' something... =/
    3. 15
    4. Sometime in June... I should know this. =P
    5. idk
    6. Africa
    7. Salad?
    8. idk
    9. Baseball???
    10. Johnny Depp??? I have no idea
    11. Frank Sinatra
    12. Black?
    13. Indiana Jones
    14. Tiger and... Idk
    15. ???
    16. Photographer, Gymnast, and idk...
    17. idk
    18. idk
    19. Pretty???
    20. Donut?

    That was fun! =)
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.Brown
    2.5'3
    3.15
    4.June
    5.McCauley
    6.Australia
    7.Salad
    8.IDK....maybe seafood?
    9.Golf
    10.Harrison ford
    11.Frank Sinatra
    12.Black and Blue
    13.Rocky
    14.Tiger Lion IDK!
    15.IDK
    16.Gymnastics, photographer, Actress, Something to do with animals, and IDK?
    17.Shaun white
    18.Joe Lewis
    19.Cute dress
    20.Chocolate Ice Cream

    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh Oh!
    Oops!
    I didn't know Jordan was signed in, so the first one that says that Jordan wrote it was done by me! =)
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1- brown
    2- 5 something
    3- 15
    4- June sometime!
    6- Australia (come visit me :)
    19- cute dress
    20- fudge! (that's a complete guess!)

    You can see I don't know you that well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here are my answers.

    1. Brown
    2. 5'2 or 5'1 ( each time I measure its different. lol)

    3. fifeteen
    4. June 12th
    5. McCauley and Nikki
    6. Australia and Africa
    ( if I ever go to australia I'll drop by! lol)

    7. Homemade Skillitini
    8. Cream Cheese!
    9. Water Polo
    10. Harrison Ford (Johnny Depp and JGL work too!)
    11. Frank Sinatra
    12. Black
    13. Rocky,Inception,Indiana Jones, and Spiderman are all right!
    14. Tigers,dogs,manatees,lions, leopards...maybe. lol
    15. zoology
    16. Gymnast/coach,zoologist,photographer,actress,doctor. thats only five. =)
    17. Apollo Ohno and shaun White will work!
    18. Usaine Bolt and Joe Lewis are right
    19. Cute
    20. Donut! But fudge is very close.

    (there is a post underneath this one, don't skip it) =)

    ReplyDelete