Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day #8 and #9

A Photo you took.

I would do this post but my computer with my photos on it is not working.
So I will post it as soon as possible. =)


Day 8: A Thank You Letter to Someone who Changed your Life

Well this is kinda corny but here goes.

Dear Nastia Liukin,
You are the greatest gymnast I ever saw live on TV!
I watched you in the 2008 Olympics and that is the first time I remember watching gymnastics.
Well that changed my life!
It is my favorite thing to do, its almost all I want to do, and I hope I will do it forever!
You are the gymnast that made me fall in love with Gymnastics.

2 comments:

  1. How long has Nastia Liuin been in the Olympics?
    Were is she from?
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2008 was her first olympics.

    She was borne in russia but she lives in America now and isnow an american

    ReplyDelete