Friday, January 7, 2011

Movie line game

I know I have done this before and y'all are probably tired of it. But I'm gonna do it again. =)
Some of the lines are from TV shows.

#1. character 1: are you looking for trouble?
character 2: I found you didn't I?

#2. Why can't you just do as your told?

#3. Be serious..this is not ice skating rink.

#4. We don't have to paint your face to know who you are.

#5. I love him, you don't!

#6. This means something. This is important.

#7. Have Mercy!

#8. Whats a dictionary?

#9. Character 1: What Happened?
Character 2: Ask him.

#10. He ain't gonna kiss ya, he's gonna kill ya

#11. This is an off day for me

#12. I must break you

#13. What do you do if your nose itches?

#14. Lotta people come to Vegas to lose... I didn't

#15. So, if there are no wars to fight, then why are we here?

#16. Well, If you work like a slave you might as well dress like one.

#17. Our parents war is about to become ours...

#18. Character 1: So, I'll remember the first three and you remember the last four.
Character 2: We'll have it on tape.

There are probably more movies that I like I just can't think of any right now. =)

5 comments:

  1. 4. Is The Cosby show!
    7. Is full House!
    13. Is I Love Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricky!

    #2 is Narnia -The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, I think.

    As for the rest...????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well, Sarah stoll all the ones I knew. =P
    I don't know the rest, but I feel like I should.
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete