Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tagged

Well, I have been tagged by my sister, Alex.
www.alexs-corner.blogspot.com
So here it goes.


1. What made you want to get one?(guessing that means my blog)
I wanted one because my sisters and cousins had one.

2. How old were you when you got it?
14 ...i think

3. Are your ear pierced?
Yes, I love earrings

4. How old were you when you got them done?
10

5. If you could paint your room a different color what color would you choose?
IDK, my walls are wood.

6. Whats your nickname? ( if its embarrassing you don't have to tell)
Well one of them is Angel. =) But I don't to be called by a nickname. lol

7. Has you mom/dad ever called you an embarrassing nickname in public?
Yes! In front of my Soccer coach!

8. What was your response?
haha. IDR

9. How many tags have you ever done?
1

10. About how often do you think you check your email?
I check every moment I can!

11. What is the one thing you want badly for Christmas?
Well, one of the things I want are a pair of Pumas.

12. How many Bible do you own?
I used to own four, but now I only have 2

I tag:
Sarah Newsom: www.snballet.blogspot.com
Jordan Newsom: www.redfox8.blogspot.com
Susannah Newsom: www.susannahicecream.blogspot.com
Jami: www.jami-therandomlifeofme.blogspot.com

6 comments: