Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pig Dissection

In my biology class we had to dissect a pig!!! I thought it was going to be gross but it turned ot awesome! So here are some pictures.

( the post beneath this one is about the Renaissance festival so don't skip over it)
Haha. I love Nikki's face in this picture.

Lincoln and Paul






This was not the same day we did the pig dissection but I thought it was funny.


Payton is our teacher. He is helping us tie down the pig.





Hannah and Haley





Inside the pig



That is either my hand or Nikki's hand.



I'm eating the intestines and Nikki is eating the Heart.








2 comments:

  1. Wow! How can you sit through that all? I would just through up! I don't think I could ever do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thats what I thought I would be like at first but once I started I loved it!!!

    We have already dissected a fro, and a grasshopper. This we we are going to dissect a fish!

    ReplyDelete