Saturday, October 9, 2010

!!!

Guess what, Miss Janice had her baby earlier today! It was a boy!
Every one is glad that the pattern wasn't messed up. lol. I haven't seen it yet and I don't know the name yet. Can't wait to see him! Juliana and Olivia are going over to spend the night at their house then tomorrow they are coming over here and spending the night.

Also today we went and turned are things in at the fair grounds. I stayed there for two hours!...doing nothing! lol. Can't wait to see what every one got.


Also tonight Jeremy and I are going to watch the Karate Kid!

peace
Angelica

5 comments:

  1. Cool, I heard about that earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out his name, its Honor Israel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well good!
    That is an unusual name.?.
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it's very unusual!
    If it was girl it was going to be named Ivy I think...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes I know, I heard! Post a picture of it! =)
    I like your background.<3
    I like the name Ivy.
    I like the name Honor and Israel, but I don't like them together.
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete