Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yesterday my awesome cousins came over! Their still here. They are leaving tomorrow. =( Anyway, yesterday we went to the library,hastings, and Baskin Robins.
At the library I got five books. I got Romea and Juliet, A Midsummer Nights Dream, A Tale of Two Cities, Great Exapectations, and a book about the hardship of gymnastics. Can't wait to read them! Theres more books I want to read. At Hastings I looked at a book about Indiana Jones. It was pretty cool. And today my other awesome cousin Brittney came over. She gave me a late birthhday present. she gave me a pink heart ring, lots of earrings, and a pink and black shiny necklace. So far today all that weve done is read books, play Burger, and I Love Lucy Trivia.
Tomorrow I'm getting braces. I'll try to post a picture later.
that sll for now.

peace
Angelica

2 comments:

  1. ohh good luck getting your braces! i got mine a year and a half ago...i can't wait to get them off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Wow, I just saw that I spelled alot of words wrong in this post.

    ReplyDelete