Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Birthday

My Birthday was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't have breakfast in bed, i had breakfast at the lap top. =P
I had a fruit salad,granola bars, eggs, and orange juice.
We stayed at the house for a little while then we all went to the mall. It was fun we went to Claires and Rue 21. Then we went home and picked up Nolan. After Nolan was ready we went back to Lake Jackson and went out to eat at Jonhy Carinos. It was realy good. I got Skillitini. There was spo much I couldn't finish it! Then we went to the Academy where I looked at jazz and ballet shoes. Then we went to Hastings. They don't have a singel book about gymnastics there!!!!!!!!!!!! Or anything gymnastics related. Its realy annoying sometimes. Anyway I got giant smoohie!!!!!!!!! Although I was already stuffed from Carinos. Then we went to the theaters to see Karate Kid. We got there an hour early and we were the thrid family in line. We waited forever in that line!!!!!! But the movie was totaly awsome!!!!!!!!! I think I like it better than the old one. My favorite characters we Dre,Mr. Han,Cheng, and Dre's mom was funny. In the Old one my fav was Johny.
Well thats all for now.

peace
Angelica

3 comments:

  1. Yumm you breakfast sounds good!
    Your Lunch Sounds Good!!!
    AND YOU SMOOTHIE SOUNDS GOOD TOO!!!!!!!!!!
    Did you bye anything at the mall?
    Did you buy anything at academy or the hastings?
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are making me very full!!!
    Sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No i didn't buy anything.I know I ate so much that day. lol

    ReplyDelete