Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Guess what...I'm sick and sunburned!
I'm back home from the camping trip. We got back last night.
Well Monday night me and Olivia got sick. Olivia was worse than me. So I went to sleep early woke up and felt worse. Well after a little while I felt a little bit better.
I slept in the Newsoms trailer and played Truth or not for a while. Then Payton,Jordan,Juliana and I went into the woods. While in the woods i felt better, and felt a lot better for a long time. We checked out of our camping spot and swam, climbed and ate lunch. Then we took showers and it felt SO GOOD! lol. Then we came home. Every one got sunburned. I think Alex and Jordan got sunburned the worst. =P
Well me no feel so good again. g2g

peace
Angelica

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sunburnd very much, just on my nose and a little on my cheeks. =P
    Other than that I had a "GREAT!" time on the camping trip! =)
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete